Skip to main content

Stress in Speakers at Agile2012

I chatted with a lot of presenters at Agile2012 last week.  So many of them were releived to have been done with their presentations.  I think the conference creates a bit of stress in the speakers.

I didn't have any stress as a volunteer.  I helped out with the conference sessions, collected feedback forms, tried to help the speakers right at that most stressful moment, before the first joke and before the audience gets into the topic.

I think all the speakers that I saw did a wonderful job.  I volunteered at the experience report and case study stage. These are the non-professional speakers. The nervous energy in the room rises very predictably in these session.

So I suggest the speakers take a vacation after this conference - you earned it.

Master Your Stress
Created by: www.MastersDegreeOnline.org

Comments